Guccissima question

1. Hey guys,

I've been a visitor here for a little while, but this is my first hello! ;)

I recently purchased the medium chain "horsebit" hobo in the chocolate guccissima leather, and I've noticed that the leather on one side of the bag seems to have been stamped a lot harder than the other side. The GG imprint on that side is darker, deeper and stands out more than on the other side. :wondering

For those of you who also own guccissima lovelies, have you noticed this in any of your bags? Or am I just being too paranoid about my new baby??

Thanks for your help!
  2. ^^I just looked at mine and it seems to be the same all over. I have a Chocolate Guccissima Princy Satchel.

If you're not comfortable with it, I would return it since you just purchased it. It could be defective. Maybe, someone else has had this happen.
  3. WELCOME!!!!! I just looked at mine and it is the same on both sides.
  4. No problems with mine either. It looks the same on both sides.
  5. Maybe exchange it? Or if it's a physical store you bought from, take it back to compare it with the others over there.
  6. Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I should've looked it over more carefully before I left the store. :shame: I was a little too excited I suppose.
  7. Where did you buy it?
  8. ^^ I bought it at the Gucci boutique in hopefully they'll be accommodating about it.
  9. I have the black guccisima, and i've never noticed it, if it is different I would go back, because it should be in perfect condition!!!
  10. I've never seen a Guccissima bag with what you described. I would take it back to the store and find out if that's ok. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
  11. Hey girls!

I took the bag back to the Gucci boutique, and they exchanged it for me without a problem. I think the SA also saw what I was describing, and didn't even question it. My new one is totally perfect!! :yahoo:

I made sure to do a complete inspection before leaving the store this time. I learned my lesson, and that's my advice to everyone here...I don't want anyone to have the same problem as me ;).

Thanks for your all your help and advice!!!