1. Hey. I got this Gucci as a gift a while back from a distant relative and found it while cleaning out my closet. I am unsure whether it's real or fake. Help! :nuts: hehe Picture in the link.
  2. Can't see the photo. Copy the URL link and we'll be able to see it.
  3. Huh?
  4. no, the link brings me to your login screen
  5. =( Let me try again.
  6. Yes, the bag looks good to me. I used to own this bag. The biggest give-away between the real and fake is the shape. The fake ones are a bit smaller and the bottom is more narrow and small in shape. Plus, the inside tag checks out.
  7. Oh, ok. Thanks. I was so sure it was fake. I hid it in the closet. lol The relative who gave it to me was really elderly, she's dead now :cry:, and believe stuff vendors sold was real.
  8. I concur. By the way, nice nails!
  9. Thank you! :biggrin: They kinda got in the way because they're long and the inside of the purse was dark. hehe I was afraid you guys would think them too long and ugly. :shame: Thank you. :amuse:
  10. I think your nails look gorgeous. I wish I could have them that long. They always get in my way.
  11. ^^^Thank you. :amuse: I've had them long for a few years now. It just takes a bit to get used to them. Everyone always look at me like :weird: when I type infront of them. lol