Gucci...

1. Hey. I got this Gucci as a gift a while back from a distant relative and found it while cleaning out my closet. I am unsure whether it's real or fake. Help! :nuts: hehe Picture in the link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/e70/purselova34/Gucci/

2. Can't see the photo. Copy the URL link and we'll be able to see it.

3. Huh?

4. no, the link brings me to your login screen

5. =( Let me try again.

6. Yes, the bag looks good to me. I used to own this bag. The biggest give-away between the real and fake is the shape. The fake ones are a bit smaller and the bottom is more narrow and small in shape. Plus, the inside tag checks out.

7. Oh, ok. Thanks. I was so sure it was fake. I hid it in the closet. lol The relative who gave it to me was really elderly, she's dead now :cry:, and believe stuff vendors sold was real.

8. I concur. By the way, nice nails!

9. Thank you! :biggrin: They kinda got in the way because they're long and the inside of the purse was dark. hehe I was afraid you guys would think them too long and ugly. :shame: Thank you. :amuse:

10. I think your nails look gorgeous. I wish I could have them that long. They always get in my way.

11. ^^^Thank you. :amuse: I've had them long for a few years now. It just takes a bit to get used to them. Everyone always look at me like :weird: when I type infront of them. lol