Gucci watches

i love the twirl watch too, i just tried on the thin one at the mall and instantly fell in love with it. But the one i tried on was the one with diamonds, hence its more expensive... i'll be waiting for their call for the thicker one w/o diamonds. I hope i can get it by friday ;)

i love the twirl watch too, i just tried on the thin one at the mall and instantly fell in love with it. But the one i tried on was the one with diamonds, hence its more expensive... i'll be waiting for their call for the thicker one w/o diamonds. I hope i can get it by friday ;)

Good luck! I want that one too!

Man I saw the wide icon ring on the website when they first came out and had to have it. I was at the boutique one day and I told the SA to order one in my size and ship it to me without ever asking the price. I assumed it was just silver and assumed it was the one I had seen on the website for like $300 or so. Well when I got it in the mail and saw my credit card statement online for $2190 from Gucci I almost fell of my chair! I learned my lesson not to assume and to ask the price first lol. I had no idea the one I saw in the store was made of diamonds and white gold. It was a different version than the cheaper one that I saw on the website. :nuts: I promptly returned it.

I kinda like this, but not sure if you guys are talking about this one:
a76nj72-img260x504-ya1122501_1.jpg
Does anyone know how much is this and what is it called?