Gucci Tote for $648

1. Im not a shearling fan, but this is toooo cute!

2. I saw this a couple of months ago- I really like it! Good buy :yes:

3. It's not availabl anymore :sad:

4. I LOVE that bag. I actually bought one but ended up returning it. I just did not like how floppy it was. When I set it down all my stuff was exposed. I also did not like what it looked like when all my junk was in it. But I thought it was a beautiful bag and at such a great price. I was a little sad giving it up.

5. It seems like it keeps appearing and disappearing on NM.com. So if you really want it keep checking. I am sure it will be back.

6. i like this tote!

7. Every Gucci bag goes so quickly!!!!

8. ugh this is the one and only gucci bag ive ever really wanted!!!! and every time i turn around its GONE :sad:

damn

9. I think that bag is super seasonal, you can only wear it in the fall, maybe winter. I wouldn't get it because of that. Also, not sure how shearling ages...

10. i think it is awesome looking and a great buy! Congrats! and despite it being seasonal, as most bags are...you can be super excited to pull it out in the fall/winter after putting it away for the spring/summer!

11. So pretty! Congrats.

12. nice

13. i got this bag in black color in July 2006, it's floppy and i am so scare people can take stuff from my bag cuz the top is so open....so i dont use it very often...but i love it and probably will be my ONLY gucci bag!

14. It really is gorgeous but definitely not a spring/summer bag.