gucci sighting today, was this you???????????

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
gucci gals, we've got this thread on the b-bag forum & i started it on the YSL forum too :love:...whenever we see a cool b-bag out & about, we try & post it on TPF...so, after seeing a pretty gucci blondie recently, i thought i'd try & start one over here ;)...why should celebrities get all the attention?!?!

where: on an uptown E train, nyc
what: a gorgeous black gucci blondie
who: a pretty african american girl
when: tuesday, 9/26 @ 6:30pm

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Attachments

• 092606_18161.jpg
    092606_18161.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 526
  • 092606_18162.jpg
    092606_18162.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 340
  • 092606_18171.jpg
    092606_18171.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 353
hahaha how did you manage to snap some pictures of her without her noticing? You were really desperate huh haha. its very cute tho!

nope, not desperate since i've got a similiar one @ home :P...i was just excited to see one since it's a rare occurrence!!!

Attachments

• DSCF2073 rev.jpg
    DSCF2073 rev.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 217
OMG, nice catch, bama-sweetie!:nuts: i would've been snapping away like crazy too since you don't see this bag very often IRL!

it's gorgeous:love: i hope she's a PFer here so we can get more pics and drool over her blondie baby!!!!:lol: oh how lucky, you, thithi and this girlare to have 'breathtaking black blondie beauties'! (wow! that was a mouthful of tongue-twisting "B"s:roflmfao: )

are these bags still available?
if not, where can i get one lol

I was thinking of listing my white one :smile:

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!! I'd love it you'd give me a clue what to check for authenticity - I read the 3-4 tips on that thread. I'm going to put it on the Authenticate thread so please come take a look. I bought it in an auction lot of lost and misdirected mail - it's brand new.

Thanks - lovely bags, ladies!!!!!