Gucci Shoes Sale?!?!?!

1. Hi everyone! This is my first post in the Gucci forum cuz I'm usually in LV's... Anyway, I recently saw a pair of patent black pumps that's going to come out this Fall and was wondering if Gucci ever has sales on their SHOES?!?!??! Please help cuz I'm a newbie... Thanks in advance!
  2. Yes! gucci has a sale twice annually and their shoes do go on sale.
  3. yes! but not all styles. :smile: also, gucci shoes are few in number every season so if u like one and you find your size, grab them! :smile: if you are looking at those pumps that are streamlined like louboutins, i think they will sell out fast. :smile:
  4. Yes Gucci has sales, I can't wait until the next one, I racked up on this past season!
  5. Yes, i got a pair of Thong Sandals on sale.. check my showcase
  6. They just had one last month, but will have another one before the end of the year!
  7. if there is a pair you like I wouldn't wait for a sale; Gucci shoes sell out fast and there is not much left by sale time...especially in the hottest styles and popular sizes
  8. Sale shoes are always the ugly shoes. So if you want a pair of shoes you know they have now. I suggest saving up and purchasing it now.
  9. YES! like the Louboutin ones from a few months ago! I couldn't find one anywhere (cuz I was studying hard for my school finals and didn't have time to shop). If you guys don't know which one I'm talking about, it's the patent black leather pumps that has a gold platform engraved with Gucci on the side....:love: