Gucci serial numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - just as a follow up. I realise now that you can have 6 numbers on top and 4 numbers on bottom as a valid serial number.

However, my bags turned out to be fake. 100% fake. For everyone elses benefit, the person who sold me them was Roseline Fire of www.designerdivawholesale.com and www.luxurybrand.net. She also trades under the company name of AMDG or A. M. D. G. or A.M.D.G (a nice way to confuse those searching for feedback on her).

She is well known to people on this forum and others and has been in the business of peddling fakes for a long time now. Dont get caught out!

Hi - just as a follow up. I realise now that you can have 6 numbers on top and 4 numbers on bottom as a valid serial number.

However, my bags turned out to be fake. 100% fake. For everyone elses benefit, the person who sold me them was Roseline Fire of www.designerdivawholesale.com and www.luxurybrand.net. She also trades under the company name of AMDG or A. M. D. G. or A.M.D.G (a nice way to confuse those searching for feedback on her).

She is well known to people on this forum and others and has been in the business of peddling fakes for a long time now. Dont get caught out!

Gosh sweetie so sorry to hear that happened to you:flowers:

I can't believe what low lifes are out there just to make a buck, do they not have any

conscience:boxing:??? Is there any kind of re-course you can take to get your money

back? Did you pay by credit card cause if so they could help, couldn't they?:heart:

few of mine have a 5on top and 5 on bottom..
few have 6 on top and 4 on a bottom...
i think it depend what collection u have and from which year is that..
i'm not sure but i think fakes don't have any serial numbers...

how credible does the number 2 in authenticating if the gucci is fake or not? if i buy online the only number i checked is #2 if its not the usual #2 i used to see in my purse and wallet i don buy the bag. :nogood:

how come i cant find any serial no. on my wallet? its a men's wallet.

gcfl4.jpg

like Kav and emald37 are saying - I know it can be very difficult - I remember the first time I should find this no - have you tryed under a lot of light ??

I don´t know if it will help if you post a pic of the inside, maybe somebody could tell you where to look

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.