Gucci sand 85th Gucci large boston bag...

1. it has an 8 inch drop which should be long enough to fit under the shoulder but it still looks like it might be bulky becuase of the size of the bag!
  2. It can fit nicely on my shoulder..I liked it alot!
  3. Lovely bag! Yes fits on shoulder!
  4. thanks for the info everyone - can't wait to get it!!!
  5. Wow! That is a lovely bag! Gorgeous. I wish I had seen it sooner!
  6. Great bag! I have it in medium in rust guccissima and also mystic white. Congratulations! The medium fits comfortably over the shoulder.I imagine the large would too.Post pics please.
  7. Personally I don't think so. Looks to be more like a hand carry type bag, or on the forearm. I reckon you'll get it over the shoulder but your arm would be in a fairly awkward position.
  8. It looks huge! Let us know how you like it.
  9. I will post pics when I get it...I wanted to get it as more of a high-end travel bag (instead of my dolce bag which is insanely heavy - metal bars throught the top of the satchel??!!)

prob too big for everyday but I have a bag for that..but we will see - thanks!
  10. nice bag!
  11. that is my everyday bag and i adore it! i get complimets on it wherever i go. its very versitile and fits nicley under the shoulder. it has adjustable straps so you can customize the drop. enjoy!!
  12. thanks funinthesun ;)

OMYGOSH!!! just got the bag today and its is absolutely TDF!!!! gorgeous I am soo happy and love Bluefly for it...

I will post pics really is a beautiful bag my new fav!!!
  13. I have the large in mystic white and it fits over the shoulder. I'm 5' 9" and it fits well on my shoulders.
  14. Congratulations! You sound really excited. Can't wait to see pics.