Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Hope you managed to get everything straightened out. I didn't for the bag I just received, but did for the Red Daily Bamboo I'm sending back. Just my luck. [emoji4]

Hi! I just received a price adjustment yesterday from the Store Manager I bought the bag from. They were very nice and accommodating about it and I provided a screenshot of the Gucci.com price as proof. Since Neiman Marcus reduced the Gucci bag prices lower now (equivalent to the Gucci.com prices), could you reach out to them again about the price adjustment for your Bamboo Shopper? I did see the bag available on the Gucci.com website earlier as well if that would help the case.

I hope they can accommodate the price adjustment for your bag!

This is the great find I was able to get in on today. It was only available in chocolate. :smile:
I was worried because I didn't receive a confirmation till a few hours later lol

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 375
Sorry I couldn't post pictures

Happy 4th of July. Enjoy these nice discounts. Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. Thanks

I will be off Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this coming week.

emoji_1F389.png
July 4th special
emoji_1F389.png
Spend over$200 and enjoy 50% off Abbey tote bag ($509 -50% off = $259.50 final price after discount) • while they last!

Shoes listed are 30%. All other items listed are 50% off.

Steven j Alvarez
Sales Supervisor
28650 Seminole drive
Cabazon, Ca 92230
WK Mobile: (951) 324-3682
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reactions: coachariffic
Sorry I couldn't post pictures

Happy 4th of July. Enjoy these nice discounts. Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. Thanks

I will be off Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this coming week.

emoji_1F389.png
July 4th special
emoji_1F389.png
Spend over$200 and enjoy 50% off Abbey tote bag ($509 -50% off = $259.50 final price after discount) • while they last!

Shoes listed are 30%. All other items listed are 50% off.

Steven j Alvarez
Sales Supervisor
28650 Seminole drive
Cabazon, Ca 92230
WK Mobile: (951) 324-3682
[email protected]
[email protected]

What are the items??