Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I recall Gucci typically having a sale sometime in the spring, along with certain Gucci items going on sale in dept. stores like Saks & NM. Do any of you know when this usually happens? I'm planning a purchase and am wondering if I should wait for the spring sales before taking the plunge. I appreciate any intel that you might be able to provide!

I recall Gucci typically having a sale sometime in the spring, along with certain Gucci items going on sale in dept. stores like Saks & NM. Do any of you know when this usually happens? I'm planning a purchase and am wondering if I should wait for the spring sales before taking the plunge. I appreciate any intel that you might be able to provide!

I thought it was closer to Memorial Day.

:wave:

This thread is for questions, comments and chatting about authentic GUCCI deals. It directly correlates to this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-sales-outlet-web-and-authentic-auction-deals-499838.html (which you many not chat in)

* You may NOT talk about any items you're selling
* If you want to identify a post in the outlet thread, use the post number and not the page as many members have the pages set up differently or are using different apps/hard/software formats

Last edited:
I received a text from my SA @ the San Antonio outlet and she said the next sale will be Memorial Day but they will not be doing any phone or email orders.

I received a text from my SA @ the San Antonio outlet and she said the next sale will be Memorial Day but they will not be doing any phone or email orders.

I talked to someone at the outlet in Cabazon today, and I was told the next big sale would be Memorial Day as well. Fortunately I live within driving distance. I just hate going there because it is soooooo crowded on holiday weekends!

Right now it seems that some of the outlet bag styles are priced higher than what the boutique items are going to be priced at during the sale. One bag I inquired about at the outlet today over the phone was most definitely not 50% off. Very odd!