Gucci Sale?

1. Hi everyone! I just heard that gucci is going to have a sale next month; by any chance would guys happen to know when exactly? Is it just going to be in store or will it also apply in their online store?

2. I've seen sales online at their site so I'm sure the stores will have sales also.

Go to their site and contact them by phone or email :yes:

3. Late November they normally have their Friends & Family discount, but it's only 10% off. Their seasonal sale isn't until December (I think) which they do have in-store & online.

4. Yup, I think its first week of Dec... I know for sure the denim stuff will be on sale. The discount should be around 30% off during this seasonal sale.

5. Gucci normally has 2 sales a year. One in June and then another one in December.

6. Does anyone know if the Britt line will be on sale too?

7. I believe almost every line in fall winter & cruise category will be on sale. Normally 30% off on fabric and 40% off on leather so my guess is yes but I'm not 100% sure.

8. im pretty sure its jan thats the sale

9. They will send out a postcard in the mail. I am pretty sure when that happens others will post the date here. No worries.

10. Is the sale applicable worldwide?

11. is it really going to be on december? or is it january??? please confirm, thanks

12. It's in december.

13. will their shoes also be on sale? thanks :smile:

14. Yes, shoes will be on sale along with handbags, clothing, and leather goods. Maybe even a little bit of jewelry....

15. my boyfriend works at gucci. the sale begins december 3. he said this sale is going to be smaller. the big sale is during the summer.