Gucci returns

1. Can you return sale merchandise purchased online to the stores?
  2. I called about returning an online item yesterday and was told I could return it to the store.
  3. I would try calling and see. You should be able to return it to a Gucci boutique, but I think returns cannot be made to a Gucci outlet or Gucci counter within a department store.
  4. My local boutique will not allow me to exachange at all - not for any reason other than fault....
  5. If you purchased online, the online return policy (15 days) applies even if you return to a store. You may want to call 866-gucci-00 to ask about the policy.
  6. I've always been able to return and/or exchange sale items purchased on-line to actual Gucci stores w/i 15 days. But not to Gucci boutiques inside of department stores.
  7. I called a store here and they said they do not accept sale merchandise in the store. You must ship back to the online store. :sad:
    For me that's a hassle since I have to find a box to ship the shoes back in (I threw it out when I first received my package - stupid) and then wait in line at the post office to send it back. That means to spend more money on something I'm not keeping and also we know how long the lines are this time of the year at the post office. I guess I'll be keeping the ballet flats :graucho: They're really nice but I was hoping to spend less money.
  8. This is what has to say about returns. It does not say Online purchases may not be returned or exchanged at Gucci Stores, just Gucci outlet stores and Gucci shop-in-shops in Dept. stores, such as NM and/or Saks. Gucci stores have always honored this policy for me.

For online purchases, Gucci will accept merchandise in its original condition for a full refund when accompanied by the original sales slip. We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged. Returns will be processed within 5-7 business days of receipt. Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Full-priced merchandise must be returned within 30 days from date of delivery; however, sale merchandise must be returned within 15 days of delivery. Online purchases may not be returned or exchanged at Gucci outlet stores or at Gucci shop-in-shops in department stores. Please note that shipping costs will not be subject to refund and that a different return policy may be applicable for in-store purchases.