Gucci Presale On Now!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just came back from gucci, I really racked up, I bought 3 bags and a wallet. will post pics next week when I get my new babies!Ladies go in now! alll the good ones will be gone by next week!- I went to manhasset, ny "the americana"

2. I just calle dmy SA and he told me to come in because they have tons of bags on sale right now 30-40% off. Gucci girl which bags did you get

3. Does anyone know if they have the Gucci "waist pouch/belt bag" on sale?

4. Does anyone know if they will be offering sale items at gucci.com? I won't have time to go Gucci before the long weekend but I'm dying to get a new bag or wallet. I love the rich green leather that was on some of the bags in the S/S 06 collection, I'm sure those bags would be on sale now.

5. I just called Gucci in Copley (Boston)- the SA that answered, Carla, said that they are still sorting through items this afternoon and will hopefully have the full sale items out by tomorrow. She said to get there before the weekend to get the best stuff- so I'm going to take a long lunch tomorrow, lol. The general sales starts June 9th she said.

6. Thanks for the heads-up!

7. ohoh I'm so excited!!
    So can I just go to the store and do the pre-sale? Or is it exclusively for people who are contacted by their SA only?

8. Ah! I'm so unprepared! I still haven't figured out exactly what I'm getting.

9. I just got back from our store here's the run down.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is all I can recall. The Horsebit with Guccissima in Red/Blue. All of the gold stuff. The SA told me anything red,blue,green,pink. Basically of the hot hot topseller stuff forget it not on sale. Everything is anywhere from 200 off shoes or more and handbags like 500-700 off.

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Hi.

Any idea how much the wallets will be on sale for?

Also, curious about the black horsebit Hobo (small or med)?

Another question, is the sale just in Gucci stores?

Thanks!!

12. Sale is at Gucci stores and don't quote me on this usually but stuff on the website gets marked down too. But that probably won't happen unitl the day of the sale. I just called to get this for you Virgo the horsebit that is on sale is actually dark blue it the large one it's 899. As fars the wallet he said they are 250-300.

13. Wow April, thanks for taking the time to post those photos and letting us know what's on sale!

14. Yes, thank you aprild for listing the sale items! Would you happen to know how much the red chain bag (last pic) was on sale for? I know it retailed for $1295ish

15. Anyone know if this sale is also happening in Canada?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.