Gucci messenger bags?

1. I am considering buying one of the smaller/medium sized Gucci messenger bags. Being handsfree, especially while on vacation, is much appreciated and I thought these would be perfect. I wrote to Gucci customer service from their website and have yet to hear a reply so I thought I'd ask the second best pros. Does anyone know how long the adjustable strap extends to?

Thank you.

Here are one of the prospects...

[​IMG]

Also, those "belt" looking ones. Does the strap extend long enough for you to wear it across your chest and the bag would sit on your hip, like messenger style? I would never wear it as a belt, it just doesn't look that nice on NON-skinny fans (like me) but was curious to see if it would sit nicely on the hip across the chest. Anyone know how long those extend to?

2. I just bought a cute messenger in Aruba.Its the Gucci Britt logo one.Look at my Aruba Gucci thread.There is a pic of it.I adore it and its small but fits the essentials too

3. I have also considered buying one of those for days out with my daughter... Plus love the strap