Gucci Large Horsebit??

moe, i dont know if u've already decided to take the bag back, but if u havent, dont! its a really beautiful bag, i love this style from gucci the most :love:

im 5'2" and i think it looks fine on me, i have quite an old pic of me with the bag and hopefully it can help u (or any other girls who are deciding to get this bag) :lol:

Attachments

• Gucci Flora Hobo.JPG
    Gucci Flora Hobo.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 168
^ Nice bag! It looks kinda big... actually I'm thinking of getting the GG black fabric one with silver hardware. I'm around the same height as you but I'm like super skinny, so I don't know if the bag will look good on me. :\

Just wondering does the shape of the bag differs with the material, ie. leather and fabric. Cause if the shape is well-structured I think it'll just cover up my body. *sweatdrop*

Sorry, I've some questions about the hobo. I read that authentic hobos do not have hidden magnetic closures. What does that mean? So do the bags have magnetic closures?

Thx in advance.

I have this bag, and It is a bit big, but it fits so much! I love carrying it around. I'm 5.8'ish, and I think it fits me quite well actually.
^chrdzuyo: My bag does not have magnetic closure, so I don't think they have that.

I'm 5'3" everyone says it's huge, but I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE it!! It's one of my favorite. I also have a LV speedy 25 mono canvas but I wish I got the 30. I love large bags. You should get it otherwise you'd regret getting a smaller version.

The floral pattern is very appropriate for summertime. I have one in the typical light brown logo canvas with green leather and gold horsebit. Love it. Saw the python version in Paris last X'mas. That one was nice too.

I have gotten some comments about the size of my large horsebit, but I love it and the leather is TDF....so supple and soft! Here's a pic of me carrying mine with a casual summer outfit, I'm 5'7" if that helps.

Attachments

• Gucci on me.jpg
    Gucci on me.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 111
I have the large white (just got it) and someone wore their "washing before wearing" blue whatever the he#! and brushed up against me and got some blue junk on my bag and I'm livid! I'm trying to clean it as we speak. :cursing: :hysteric: :boxing: :mad: :rant: