Gucci Jolicoeur: Keep or Sell?

Luvs, where are you going to send your bag to freshen it up? Does Gucci do that? Thanks.

I plan to send both my Jolicoeur and my abby messenger out for cleaning. I have heard that they come back looking great (based on someone else doing it) but I haven't had it done before so I can't say for sure. We'll find out though. A SA once told me it would be around $100 per bag....but again without having done it yet I am not 100% sure of cost. I honestly just couldn't be trusting of anyone else besides Gucci to do it, but that is just me.

keep it! It's way cuter than the neverfull IMHO. I think the neverfull is over-rated and seems cheap (sorta knock-off-ish), the straps are too skinny and the side pulls don't stay that well and make the bag look worse than it is. ALso the bottom doesn't have much support for a tote, the cabas piano is so much nicer and classier. I mean it's at a great price point for LV but this Gucci is soooo much cuter!!

super cute tote, lots of these gals gave you the best reasons. i don't think i can convince you any better. but do what you feel is the most suitable for you. maybe our decision will sway you but in the long run, you must like it. but..hey, there are plenty of more bags to purchase in the future. and don't worry too much about having totes that are the same style, buy what you love and use what you love

Hello!
Jolicoeur is wonderful!!! I think is better than Neverfull!

Could I ask you when that bag is bought?
At this summer there is a type with a star, and how is coloured in it?

follettina