Gucci Indy Cherry/Black

1. I was looking for "so not practical" sexy bag and I really fell in love with this one. The problem is I don't know where else to buy it online other than neimanmarcus.com since it's not available at the moment and I need to preorder it? Help please?

here is a photo of the bag...

NMV02RP_mn.jpg
  2. Sorry, don't know where you can order online but it's gorgeous. I love the indy style. Would love one for myself but of course I'm in love with the python one that is $5K, definitely over my budget.

3. I suggest you go to Gucci.com and see if you are close to one of the Gucci boutiques. Even if you are not close, you can call and see if that style is special to Neimans or if it is available at the boutiques.

4. Try Nordstrom too. Just got a fall book from them and this bag was in it. It really is a hot bag, even the dh liked it, but he has great taste so I'm not surprised.

5. Thanx everyone for answering my question. I checked out the website and they don't have it in this color; they have it in black/gold only. I might try they don't have it in the U.K website either. BTW, can you blieve that its cheaper by like $100 there?! Eek!

6. I have just recently become addicted to the Indy - but I think I'll get it in a much more conventional color. You can buy directly from the website - can't you? Also you could try calling the stores - Neiman's, Bergdorf's, Saks and Nordstroms - and probably Bloomies - to see if they have any. What size is the one you want? I can't make up my mind between the medium and the large. I can really pull off the large since I am 6 feet tall but I am nervous that big bags have peaked.

7. reported for spam!
    :throwup:

loove the indy! very exotic!