Gucci Horsebit Hobo and Small Hobo Bags

1. Help me choose! I've fallen in love with a couple of Gucci bags :love: I really like the Medium Horsebit Hobo ($750)

[​IMG]

and the Small Hobo ($655)

[​IMG]

Megs, I know you have the Horsebit Hobo in leather. How do you like it? I'm favoring the medium size over the large - I really don't carry that much stuff in my bag.

I'm going to go to the Gucci store while on my lunch sometime this week to check them out. I work only 10 minutes from the mall - don't know if that's a good thing or bad! :toung:

2. The medium one. i've been stalking the large one but am too cheap to buy it.

3. I seem to be leaning toward the medium hobo, too... I'm splurging and treating myself to a Christmas present this year :biggrin:

4. Medium Horsebit Hobo!! I saw someone sporting one today at the mall and it looked good on her.

5. I have the large in leather and it is simply GORGEOUS!! I'd say the medium, the style is divine!

6. Medium Horsebit.

7. I would definately go for the medium one, but if possible, for the large one just because of all that extra, slouchy room ! :biggrin:

8. I have the medium, and I love it!! :biggrin:

9. Medium, while I wasn't too impressed with them in person that size is definitely much better than the small!

10. I like the handle on the medium... for some reason, it reminds me of this one particular YSL bag... bleh, I don't know what it's called. -_-

11. ^^^is it the one with the mombasa horn?

12. I like the top one better but Im more in love w/the all leather monogrammed ones like the one that used to be my avatar.

13. Blue "Guccissima".

blue guccissima.jpg
  14. I forgot to mention this, I really like this bag in the fur! If I were a gucci fan it would totally be mine :biggrin:

15. Ooohh.. this one IS delicious looking.