Gucci handbags authentic on bluefly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just joined the forum and I've seen the posts about the fake balenciagas sold on bluefly. Has anyone has any problems with the Guccis on bluefly? Like has anyone bought a fake gucci from bluefly?

Thanks! :heart:

2. The only thing I bought on Bluefly was a Fendi bag quite awhile ago. In light of recent circumstances I would not trust Bluefly with any designer lines anymore. They don't seem to care if their products are authentic or not. They seem more interested in just moving merchandise IMO. I believe Gucci stores are having a big sale. I'd buy a bag from them instead.

3. I've bought 3 different Gucci bags from bluefly, all with an extra 15% off so the prices were good. And I am almost 100% sure they are real. But, in light of recent events involving fake BBags I am staying away for now.

4. i agree with everything the girls are saying...i've bought prada bags on bluefly before, but i don't trust them now :hrmm:

5. please only post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! sticky or Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.