gucci fall/winter 2007/2008 pics

1. I found some pics of the new bagcollection (milan fashion week).

It doesn't look like Gucci IMO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looking for more pics...

2. shoes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. belts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. other:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. wow umm...urrr uhhh wow

is all i can say. Not sure if im loving anything :sad:

Anyone else not digging the new gucci designs?

6. I can't see the pics of the purses...But I can see the rest....I love all the shoes/boots..every one...love platforms...!!!

7. i think the boots are hot!

8. clunky shoes....LOL...ugh..not my style

9. Well yes, I read the fw collection is inspired by the 40s. A lot of other fashion houses are going this directon as well... I like the mary-janes, they're kinda hot!

10. I probably won't be buying any of those bags. Not as big of a fan. Kind of disappointed, I normally love gucci.

11. The shoes are actually nice, and I love the maryjanes. I just don't want to wear anything with heels that high. I mean. i'm not that tall but I really don't want to stand out too much coz my heels are 5 inches!

12. ummm - pass! My wallet thanks you for posting the pics. I personally don't care for any of the new designs. :tdown:

13. Thanks for the pictures! I actually sort of like the bags - they look like they are inspired by the vintage Gucci doctor bags that always sell well on eBay. I also really want a clutch that attaches with a wrist cuff, so I'm excited to see new designs there - the ones before were a little big for me.

Maybe I'll keep my D&G gold mary janes, looks like they would work well for fall. I love the 40s, I can't wait to see the other collections. Some of the Gucci stuff is a little clunky but I like how film noir some of it is.