gucci dust bags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there everyone, I am not familiar with gucci dustbags because I am not a gucci bag owner (yet) but anyways I just wanted to ask the ladies out there who are gucci owners how do the dustbags look. I was interested in buying a gucci indy bag from eBay everything look good other than the dustbag, I always thought gucci made black satin dustbags with the GG all over it. I tried putting the pic. of the bag in the AUTHENTICATION FORUM BUT NO RESPONSE! :crybaby:

here is a picture of the dustbag that is going to come with the purse.

Thanks in advance ladies

2. oops sorry i didnt attach the pic. the file is too big. but the bag is a mustard color with GUCCI printed in gold. PLEASE HELP!!!:shame:

3. they have a new one out this year, its brown with the gold letters on front.
    It kinna looks like a potato sack.

4. No way! We're doing our job, what do you mean by no response? ;)

But if you find an Indy on eBay for under $1k, it's probably fake! Please post the auction link up there and we'll help you out.

5. . I tried putting the pic. of the bag in the AUTHENTICATION FORUM BUT NO RESPONSE! :crybaby:

You have only made 30 posts and having gone through your posts you have never posted on the --- Authenticate This Gucci --- !

6. CLOSING....please post in AUTHENTICATE THIS thread.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.