Gucci Disco Bag Club

I've also been looking for that color! Contacted Net a porter since that was the only online place I saw carrying the color, and they didn't have any info on when/will there will be a restock. Enlisted PS Dept's service to help me track down one and they did - however the package got here just half an hour ago and it turned out to be a Rose Beige from Bloomingdales... Not the blush pink one I'm after, more like sandy nude. Will be returning it for sure, and just realized that I wasted $50 on PS Dept's service fee and $25 on shipping.... :sad: So bummed.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear! Wow they still charge you a service fee even if it's their mistake and got you the wrong one?? I would be so bummed too.. If I find one I'll let you know as well!

Reactions: Sally Lee
Lol call me weird but I sniffed it because I love the leather smell but this was nasty! I can't really be bothered to exchange it, I think I can air it out and it'll smell ok I hope!
I've just sniffed mine again it was hanging on the bedroom door and it smells slightly worse than earlier but I have sprayed it with a scotch gaurd type spray so it could be that.

Hi everyone. Has anyone experienced colour transfer from dark pants/jeans on to the beige soho? I am about to order it, but I'm panicking about the potential for colour transfer since I wear a lot of jeans.....

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a pre loved black Soho Disco bag and I am wanting to get another opinion on it's authenticity, can anyone recommend somewhere I can get it authenticated. I am in Australia

Thanks so much!

Hi congratulations on your purchase! :smile:
Here at the purse forum in the main Gucci section there's a thread Authentucate this Gucci. Go to the first page and follow the format and steps. If and when an Authenticator becomes available, they may be able to authenticate it for you. :smile:
Be sure to include all pictures. Front, back, bottom, zipper, tassel, inside tag and front and back of the ID tag.
Good luck! :smile:

Reactions: Swanky
Hi congratulations on your purchase! :smile:
Here at the purse forum in the main Gucci section there's a thread Authentucate this Gucci. Go to the first page and follow the format and steps. If and when an Authenticator becomes available, they may be able to authenticate it for you. :smile:
Be sure to include all pictures. Front, back, bottom, zipper, tassel, inside tag and front and back of the ID tag.
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you so much, I have posted on that thread but I am new to this forum so not sure if I have done it correctly.
Is there any chance you could check for me? Sorry to be a pain!