gucci denim line....what do ya think???

1. i love the gucci denim line! of course, i just discovered it and it is almost gone....i have the small double handled boston and it really fits into that 'stay at home mom lifestyle' LOL:p

any thoughts were i could still find an abbey tote in the denim?

tried the outlets already.....:sad:

also, what do you'all think about the denim????

gina

2. I'm not a huge fan, but I also don't wear denim too often. I think the denim is lovely though. I like almost all of the Gucci line.

3. I've never seen gucci line in denim. Do u have the pics?

4. here is a pic......it is a little darker in person...

[​IMG]

5. i know it is hard to see from the above picture....but up close the monogram is kind of a more modern look that the usual signature,,,,it is also a little more casual and looks great with jeans!

6. I think you'll have a hard time finding this, unless you search eBay. I've seen fakes though, so be careful. I liked this line a lot initally, but the lust has worn off, I think because I know I can't really wear this with jeans.

7. ew, thats not cute... the chanel and LV denims look better...

8. I am thinking that if you wear it with jeans it may be a bit too much? Almost like wearing denim jeans with a denim jacket.

With this style I would go the mono. I have one with cream leather and I love it to bits. I can imagine getting sick of the denim. The mono is timesless. In my opinion, the Gucci denim is not as attractive as the LV denim. I'm with FijiBuni on that one.

9. I couldn't agree more... although I love LV denim and think it's "cool" and modern I don't think that the same applies to Gucci (and I'm huge Gucci fan). I think u would be better with classic monogram... but then again, that's just my opinion :sweatdrop:

10. thanks all for your input.....:heart:

11. Not nice...

12. personally. i do not like the denim line. i feel the LV denim is alot more attractive.

13. I don't like the denim line.

14. I'm not a fan of the denim line b/c it doesn't look as good w/what I wear.