Gucci Corset Heels

awww do you still wanna sell them? I'm really interested in buying them.. Thanks!!! I'm a size 6 1/5, 7.. don't know if they fit me or not. The apple greeen color is my favorite beside GOLD. :smile:

I'm not sure if I want to sell them or not. I guess not since I have yet to list them (again), hehe. They are really gorgeous, but again, I just don't wear them so it is kind of a waste...

TTS or half size bigger for Gucci. I wear a 36.5 in CL and can wear these in a 36 or 36.5. I have the Blush Pink ones that come up halfway and I really regret not getting the full 'proper' corset version because I was afraid I couldn't carry them off....WHAT WAS I THINKING??

LOVE the green ones and envy those of you who have them!! Enjoy!

I remember when they came out, but I was too young to afford them. I remember cutting pics of them and putting them on my notebook in high school.:smile::drool: Ive been looking for them on ebay ever since. So if anyone does see them in an 8...keep me posted.

THANKS for making me FEEL soooooo old. I kid.

Okay....I have these in the Busty Pink with Rhinestones.
I bought 2 pair.....one was a 10 and the other was a 9.5. I sold the 10 because it was too big. So they run very TTS. I am a US 9.5.

I remember them as costing me 650+.....way back then.

I have only worn them 2 times. But I love to pull them out and look at them alllllll the time. My friends have to pull them out when they are over too.
They are very special shoes to me as well.

I remember seeing them at the Oulet in Green....but I was not into bright colors like I am now. I wish I bought them back then.....they were less then 400.

Attachments

• user184816_pic19136_1232383594.jpg
    user184816_pic19136_1232383594.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 714
SURE!!!

I mean another reason to bust them out!!!!
Picture573.jpg

Picture574.jpg

Picture575.jpg

Picture576.jpg

Reactions: papertiger
Thank you so much Halie. I knew you'd appreciate another reason for getting them out!!! They are just the prettiest shoes. They really do look stunning on you!

IF you ever see another pair of pink in our size pleeeeeeeease let me know!!!

I remember these!! Gorgeous heels!!
Never thought it'd be a hot commodity after all these years :biggrin:

I supposed being Tom Ford's creation :love:

Halie, those on you are smoking hot!!!