turnaround time

1. Hello all,
    This is my first post and I love how many people are on this forum!! Something new is happening every day.
    My question: I just ordered some shoes from yesterday. I recieved my confirmation of order but not a shipping date. How long does it usually take to get an order from them. Thanks!!! Gerry :rolleyes:
  2. short answer - 2/3 days to process ur order + the shipping u specified. Im guessing u ordered during the sale, then u were upgraded to second bassically 3+2 = 5!

Heres a bit more info about it:

Shipping and Delivery

For security reasons, Gucci online purchases will require a signature upon delivery. In addition, purchases may not be shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses, which are not available through UPS.
    All purchases are shipped via UPS. To estimate the total delivery time for your purchase, please allow one to two business days to process your order for shipment, in addition to the time indicated by your preferred shipping method (i.e. UPS next day, second-day, ground). Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Gucci cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.
    Shipping Methods and Fees

Next Day$30.00Second-day$25.00Ground$10.00Tracking

A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment. In addition, we will email a delivery confirmation once we receive notification from UPS that your purchase has been delivered.
    To ensure the security of you delivery, we do not provide tracking numbers, but maintain a tracking number for each delivery. If you are not completely satisfied or if there is a discrepancy with your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an email to