Gucci.com sale starts tonight?

hahhaa my bf just said "maybe i should be mad at you too" then some mumbo jumbo about me taking the computer away from him . boys and their florida drift forums. hahaha

I cant belive I waited up for this , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr My bf is pissed at me . thinks I'm insane . I bet it wont start untill tomarrow morning. Did anyone get the email about the sale?

not me. This sucks:nuts:. my bf things i am nuts too... he just woke up, looked at the screen on my laptop, gave me the "you are :nuts: look" and went back to bed...

it usually doesnt start until 4-6am pacific time....well into the morning..not right after 12am lol
YUp I knew it, 6 am cali time lol well ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I"m gonna be a wreck tomarrow. hope everyone gets something good and gets greast deals. GOOd night!!:cursing::crybaby:

Ugh, I could have been asleep HOURS ago. This is kind of sad, but I'm afraid to go to sleep because then the sale will show up like, 15 minutes after I leave the computer for the night. But if it's really 6 am pacific, then I have until 9!

yeah, pretty much..thats how its been for the last few sale seasons...its never right after 12am pacific time...its always during the moring sunrise from the last 2-3 times that I have waited for the sale.

yeah, pretty much..thats how its been for the last few sale seasons...its never right after 12am pacific time...its always during the moring sunrise from the last 2-3 times that I have waited for the sale.

You're right. I searched old threads with the keywords gucci online sale and saw that for the last couple of sales, it was well into the morning before anyone posted that the sale was finally up on the website.