Gucci Bouvier Large Hobo, 575 on nm.com

1. still there

2. how did u find this? NM is so difficult to view all bags at once. Divided by styles. Once you get through all of them, u end up missing the great bags! Did you have it bookmarked? :confused1:

3. I can never find it either! I wish someone would tell me how they do their searches. Someone please buy this bag....so cute and good price.

4. You boomark the page & check up on it from time to time. People have saved them from a while ago...thats how they know where to find them.

5. Yup, bookmarking works. What I've also done accidentally now and then is google something. For example if you google 'neiman chloe' right now, the first result you get is this:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod24180190

the chloe paddington satchel for 1/2 off! Too bad it's not available, but you could bookmark that and check back now and then..

Anyway Google always still has the links for the items on sale, you could type in 'site:www.neimanmarcus.com prada' and that would give you all the pages with prada from the Neiman Marcus website. I don't exactly spend my days googling gucci and prada bags, but now and then I've stumbled upon a good deal that way. :smile: hope that helps!

6. Thanks for the info!

7. Thanks Ladies!