Gucci Blondie

Ok I have finally gotten around to taking some pics of the Blondie family together. There are some new additions. Here they are! If I find the purple one, my dream is complete.

from the 1st time i saw your white blondie last year, I WANT IT SOOO BAD! but havent gotten around finding one ;) maybe thats next to impossible :graucho:

Ok I have finally gotten around to taking some pics of the Blondie family together. There are some new additions. Here they are! If I find the purple one, my dream is complete.

from the 1st time i saw your white blondie last year, I WANT IT SOOO BAD! but havent gotten around finding one ;) maybe thats next to impossible :graucho:

Does anyone know what color the stripes/webbing are on the authentic black gucci blondie similar to the one Highmaintenance has in white? I have seen the black one with the black/red/black webbing and also in the green/red/green webbing. Did the black come in both colors?

Hello Ladies! I am a newbee and I can't wait to post the pic of my white with red/navy stripe Gucci Blondie hobo! Luv it to death! Blkladylaw you are a woman after my own heart! I luv your collection and I am in desperate need of ANY Gucci Blondie Hobo! I'm desperate and need this bag fix before I lose it! Help anyone Help!

Hello Ladies! I am a newbee and I can't wait to post the pic of my white with red/navy stripe Gucci Blondie hobo! Luv it to death! Blkladylaw you are a woman after my own heart! I luv your collection and I am in desperate need of ANY Gucci Blondie Hobo! I'm desperate and need this bag fix before I lose it! Help anyone Help!
Guccionsession what do you need?

:P I was confused because the girl who bought my white blondie hobo from ebay is from the same city gucciobsession is from. what a coincidence!:wtf:

OMG! What a minute! Ms. Highmaitence, it must be you! I purchased my white Gucci Blondie hobo from you on Ebay remember? Thanks to you I now have a total of 4 Gucci blondie hobos! Yes, I know I'm exessive, the same exact bag in diffrent colors! I will post a picture of the bags asap! Many thanks for allowing me to Purchase it! It looks Fabulous in my collection! Many thanks my friend! :yahoo: :heart: :yahoo:

That's funny!!

OMG! What a minute! Ms. Highmaitence, it must be you! I purchased my white Gucci Blondie hobo from you on Ebay remember? Thanks to you I now have a total of 4 Gucci blondie hobos! Yes, I know I'm exessive, the same exact bag in diffrent colors! I will post a picture of the bags asap! Many thanks for allowing me to Purchase it! It looks Fabulous in my collection! Many thanks my friend! :yahoo: :heart: :yahoo: