Gucci Amanda Bag?

1. Hi-I'm new to the Gucci forum and I have a couple of questions. I have a Gucci Amanda bag (black/white) and I've had it since 2003. I was wondering if anyone knew what year(s) they were made? I bought in on eBay before you had to worry so much about fakes. I'm going to post pics on the Authenticity thread, but first wanted a little background about the bag. I carried about 6 months before deciding it was too big for me and its been sitting in my closet since. I did a search on eBay earlier and couldn't find any of them and just wondered what the story was (if there even is one) about this bag. I'm considering selling if (if everyone thinks its authentic) and just basically wondered if its an old obsolete bag or what. Oh, here's a pic at the bottom in case I don't even have the name right.

Thanks everyone! I am going feel like a big L-O-S-E-R if thats like the most obvious fake or most hated bag in the Gucci world! :p

2. Ok-for some reason my pic didn't upload. Ok-I don't know how to make it smaller. Hopefully that is enough info to go on, I'll keep trying to add the pic. Thanks so much for everyone's help!

3. Here's my pic. Any info at all would be appreciated!

DSCF0972.JPG