Gucci ABBEY medium shoulder COSTS 85Cdn MORE at Holt's than Gucci Vancouver/ Toronto!

1. Hello all! This is my first post in Gucci as I just picked up the new Fall/Winter Gucci Abbey medium shoulder bag (open top) - the leather is a platinum bronze BTW! Soooooooooo pretty! :nuts:

Just wanted to let everyone in Canada know, if you don't already, that Holt's charges 85Cdn more for this bag than Gucci Vancouver/ Toronto. :cursing:

I called Gucci and asked about the cost: 750Cdn plus tax and 20Cdn to ship. Holts charges 835Cdn plus tax. It would cost less to buy from Gucci and have it shipped than to buy from Holts. :wtf: Plus Gucci has a way better selection than Holts where I am.

I don't know about any other styles so I am not sure the higher price applies to all Gucci items.

Just an FYI! :yes:
  2. yup its true! holts charges more.. my friend bought a gucci platino continental wallet and it was $50 more expensive than in the gucci boutique so she just returned the one from holts and just rebought it at the gucci store!! i wonder why there's a price difference when holts doesn't even have as good a selection than gucci!
  3. Thanks for the heads up, Holt's is absolutely ridiculous