Gucci 85th ads

1. I 've seen someone post the bags of this collection in other thread but i just want to share the magazine ads of this collection. they were taken from Vogue UK.

Resize of P1010139.JPG

Resize of P1010138.JPG
  2. I just the catalog in the mail today with all of the 85th prices and bags. Not really that much interesting with this collection.
  3. ^^^What's the damage on that Guccisima satchel in the 2nd pic?
  4. The Guccissima satchel is $2395 in brown. It also comes in smooth black or white. The fabric version is $1895.
  5. It is such a nice bag! Wow, white would look fab =)
  6. I just purchased the fabric 85th anniversary bag. I love it! I did not see it in leather, now that I see the ad, i want the brown leather one instead.
  7. agreed, I wasn't excited about anything in there...I was flipping through the catalog and my boyfriend who generally finds all bags unexciting actually liked all the white bags...I've gotten enough white bags this season though. I may go to the event on the invite to browse new shoes though.
  8. yeah, I got the white mystic boston bag from the 85th limited edition. I adore it and lug it everywhere with me! Could you post the white bags catalog please!
  9. Here are some pics from the catalog. I got lazy so I only picked out some of the more interesting looking pieces.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  10. I have been trying to look up the 85th anniversary bags, and I have not been able to find them online. How I do I get the catalog? Or where can I find them online? Someone help me.:shrugs:
  11. I am not sure whether you can get them online since I was told they are pretty much limited edition. So you may want to check in store.
  12. The book says these will only be available July 2006 to December 2006
  13. My SA got one for me in suede! But I didn't like it so I returned it. So if anyone is thinking about getting one, I can let you know what store (NM) and which SA held it for me.

He basically showed me all 3 sizes, and while they are gorgeous, they are not classic enough for me. Soooo there ya go!!
  14. Can you please tell me the prices?In leather/
  15. I would be really interested to see a complete list of prices.

If you have this info, can you please let me know?

Thank you :smile: