GST....with silver hardware?

sweet1

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Hello!

Newbie here and this is my first thread. :rolleyes: I was on eBay today and noticed an auction for a GST with silver hardware. From the threads I've seen in the forum, I have only seen it with gold hardware.

Does Chanel now make it with silver hardware?

Thanks!

I just bought the chocolate brown with silver hardware in Vancouver-Holt Renfrew and I love it SOOOOO much. I think the silver makes it much more casual - which is what I am. :yahoo:

Yep, I have both.... a black GST with silver hardware and one with gold .........both are beautiful.

The ones with silver hardware seem to be the most popular and therefore a bit harder to snap up - but more are coming into the stores - just have to check around, call some stores.

Put your name on some wait lists if necessary...

I waited quite a while to find my GST w/ silver HW but it was so worth it!! (another 'yay' for Jag and her SA Lisa for the help:yahoo:) I am FORCING myself to put it on the shelf for a bit, it just did 3 solid weeks overseas on daily duty and needs some R&R (bag looks great but I am determined to have this beauty last the rest of my life so I am rationing her :P) - what a great bag!

Sympathy - I walked into the Chanel boutique and it was in the window - they had just received it that day and had already sold the black one - I couldn't pass it up - and it IS to die for! They also had a beautiful burgundy color - but the SA told me I was more of a chocolate girl! :drool:

I waited quite a while to find my GST w/ silver HW but it was so worth it!! (another 'yay' for Jag and her SA Lisa for the help:yahoo:) I am FORCING myself to put it on the shelf for a bit, it just did 3 solid weeks overseas on daily duty and needs some R&R (bag looks great but I am determined to have this beauty last the rest of my life so I am rationing her :P) - what a great bag!

Lisa also helped me score the black GST with silver H/W...she is very sweet - thanks again Jag for sharing.:yes:

What? A chocolate GST?! None of the US stores ordered this one! Is it caviar or a distressed calf leather? There was a brown GST last fall that wasn't caviar and the leather was prone to scratching. Please post a pic for us to drool over!

ITfreakin'A w/ Roey!! :nuts: I looove chocolate brown... and I've been dying for a dark chocolate brown caviar GST!! :drool: Last fall I think that there was a milky brown distressed calfskin, but no caviar leather... and it isn't being released for the fall here for sure! :crybaby: Do you by any chance have the Bordeaux (which in pictures looks chocolate)? Or does the box says marron fonce (which is the dark chocolate brown)? I have a chocolate brown medium classic caviar flap, and that's the color name on the box! :smile: Please post pictures whenever you get a chance so us "brown gals" can drool!! :P

What? A chocolate GST?! None of the US stores ordered this one! Is it caviar or a distressed calf leather? There was a brown GST last fall that wasn't caviar and the leather was prone to scratching. Please post a pic for us to drool over!