GST vs. PST?

The ultimate choice is...

• GST

• PST

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the differences between GST and PST are huge. I had the PST and returned it for the GST. I needed a larger bag. I am tall and need a larger bag.

PST is nice but I thought it got lost on me. Sounds like it may work for you though.

They almost need a size in between these two bags.

debbie,

I wish they have a size between GSt and PSt with the GST proportion!! GST might be a bit too big for me.. since I dont have too much to take with me everyday but I dont like the "tall" shape of PST....

Painful decision! and I want to make up my mind before the price increase!!

I like both but prefer the proportion of the GST. You certainly are no stranger to large bags the baby cabas is wider than the GST & very similiar (in width to the cotton club). Based on what you have I think the PST is going to be too small for you since you are used to larger bags.

my friend has a GST... and she's shorter than you... it looks gorgeous on her! it really depends if you love big bags or not.... and it also depends on your style... I see 5 feet girls in Japan carrying 35cm Birkens and the XL patent cabas when it was first released!

oooh... what reissue do you have? wouuld love to see some modelling pics!

:smile:Sorry for what probably seems like a silly question, but I just got a gift that I think is the GST, but wasn't sure about the size as compared to the Petite Shopping Tote. I'm pretty sure about the style based on the pics in this great forum. Can you save me a trip to Saks and help me figure out if I'm right? Thanks!