GST vs. PST?

The ultimate choice is...

• GST

• PST

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got a GST and I think it would be too bulky and heavy to use as a baby bag. The bag itself is not super heavy, but it would get pretty cumbersome loaded up with baby stuff. And the size of the bag might be a bit overwhelming on your small frame. The PST is cute but you'd definitely need to carry something else along with it for baby's stuff, which is a good idea since you might want to stow your diaper bag under your stroller, etc. I don't think you'd want your Chanel bag under there!

Just the other day I was at the Coach outlet and they had really nice soft leather diaper bags that looked like classic totes. They had pockets for organizing baby items and changing pads tucked inside. At first I thought they were business totes and then I noticed the changing pad and realized they were actually very cool diaper bags. They weren't very expensive either--less than $300. Just thought I'd pass that along...

Hi there--I am sort of in the same boat. I am expecting in June and my flaps are just too hard to get into. Plus, I think it would be cumbersome to carry my cabas plus a diaper bag, so I am looking at consolidating. I hate to admit it, but I might have to resort to a Coach for a while because there is just too much gear to go with a purse, diaper bag, stroller, baby and 2 year old and I cannot justify spending 2k on the Chanel diaper bag!

I may be in the minority, but honestly, I'd get a cheap Coach diaper bag or something. The thought of using a bag that costs thousands of dollars that was not intented to be used as a poop recepticle just doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd suck it up and carry something cheaper for awhile.

These are great points. Let me rephrase. I think I was in a preggo haze when typing. I am in the market for a bag that I can throw a few things in, not to use in lieu of a diaper bag. As I was typing, I came to the realization that I will be using a diaper bag in addition to a handbag. I just wanted to find a relatively small yet functional bag to run quick errands in with a child. Hopefully that makes sense and I didn't confuse everyone!! :shrugs: :shrugs:

i love the pst with the zip top mostly because of the shape. It's not as tall as the regular pst and IMO it's just cuter. Pretty big price difference I think though. $1150 vs. $1550

what about the cotton club tote? Is it too big? I have the gst, but this is the same size and less structured- also does not have middle compartments so you could really throw some stuff in

I am 5' 4" tall, skinny asian body.

Since we dont have chanel store in New Zealand, I havent try on either GST or PST at all.

So far I have..
coco cabas
cotton club reporter
Vintage Jumbo
reissue 226
reissue 227

normally I will take : a pashmina, wallet, cell phone, small cosmetic bag with me

Will PST be too small for me?