GST VS. CERF TOTE: Which is your favorite?

GST VS. CERF: Which is your Favorite Tote??

• GST

• CERF

Results are only viewable after voting.
we are the same size, I am 5'3" and sz 6/8. i prefer the GST, it just fits really well under your arm, looks great dressy or casual. I sold my cerf tote, it was too small to fit comfortably on the shoulder. for that expense, i want to carry it on my arm or shoulder or in my hand! I'd strongly recommend the GST, plus they sure seem to be holding their value from an investment standpoint!

i'm 5'3" and i tried the gst but didn't like how bulky/boxy it was... i prefer the cerf but that's just me. i love how understated it is... so i guess it really depends on what you prefer!

I like the Cerf.:tup: The GST hits my hip (im about 5'5) and I prefer my bags to hit a little higher. There's a picture of a pretty petite women in the "wearing your chanel thread" and the pic will sell you on the Cerf.

i'm 5'3" and i tried the gst but didn't like how bulky/boxy it was... i prefer the cerf but that's just me. i love how understated it is... so i guess it really depends on what you prefer!

Ditto, but I'm 5'2". I also don't care for the big CC on the GST... it's a bit too blingy for my taste. But I love the Cerf.

I am the same height and own both. The Cerf is not a good shoulder bag (unless you use the optional shoulder strap which I don't like) if you have a need for one.