GST, pay for the new or old price?

1. I just recieved my EGC purchase of the month-black GST w/ silver hw from Saks. I was charged $1895 for the bag, but the bag still has the old price tag which says $1750. Which price am I supposed to pay?:confused1: I tried to call my SA, but they closed already, so I'm coming to ask your ladies' opinions. Thanks a lot!
  2. As far as I know, the GST has been at 1895$ for a while... the 1750$ price was from before the past increase in Feb... in any case I'd call your SA, maybe they will honer the lower price because the old tag was in there!
  3. feel lucky you got it for 1895, its going up to 2200, but I think it is so wrong they left the old price on, I think they should honor it because of thier mistake
  4. They should honor the old price. Will they? Probably not because Saks SA's are really sucky! At least at the BH store they are. Maybe they are nicer at other Saks locations. Good luck!
  5. I think if you bought it from the store and then pointed it out you'd have better luck than a phone charge.
  6. I think you should give it a try. They did leave that tag on the bag!
  7. i would just take it to the store. they will honor the price of the tag. but i would go immediately. let us know how it turns out.