Gryson Maya tote at $403 @ NM and BG!

1. ohhh! I got one! I got one! I grabbed it and checked it out in less than 60 seconds! :yahoo:
    Finally satchel success! Thanks bagatella! :yes:

Now let's see if my order actually goes thru...so far so good, I got one confirmation email. Keep your fingers crossed!

2. Congrats, chiapet! You can check your status by clicking on the My Account link on either the BG or NM sites, provided you registered with them, i.e. saved your cc info...

3. I had the Chloe Heloise in my bag, but it was gone before I could check out!
    They must be posting returns right now.

4. I got it on NM (meaning I paid a bunch of tax ugh! :sad:) and right now it says my order is "In Process" so hopefully that's a good thing!

Cakegirl, I saw the Chloe Heloise right after I checked out and almost went for it.... too bad you didn't get it but who knows what other random stuff will pop up. ;)

5. Me too! My order appeared to go through, but when I checked the status it was canceled! I'm glad though...I though $800 was a bit much for that bag! Then again I have been on a buying spree, so anything over what I have spent is a lot...:yes:

6. My mistake...

Actually tax applies to NY and TX:

Sales tax is automatically applied to your BergdorfGoodman.com order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: NY and TX.

Sales tax is automatically applied to D&P charges in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: NY and TX.

Thanks, B.Jara!:smile: