Gryson- Leather Question- PLEASE HELP

1. Does Gryson leather scratch easily?

I am thinking about buying Gryson bags that are more structured than the Olivia or Skye design. With the harder leather, I am assuming it will be easier to scratch.

If you have scratched your Gryson, have the scratches been easy to care for with your leather conditioner? What were the results?
  2. I have the Gryson Ava and I carry it quite a bit. They only scratch that it has was really my fault: I took a dive on a patch of ice and the bag went flying. I'm not sure whether it was the hardware or what, but it did get a very visible scratch.

I took it to my shoe repair guy and he was able to match the color pretty well. Other than that, I haven't had any trouble with the bag scratching from day to day use.
  3. Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.
  4. I have had the Skye in Chocolate and it was great. Very sturdy but soft leather that I absolutley had not a scratch on it after 2 years. And I didn't baby this bag. Now I have a woven one and so far so good on this too. It would be harder to detect scratches on this one though.
  5. As long as you don't scrape them with a super sharp object (like a knife or something like that) you shouldn't have any problems. The leather is very sturdy and looks even better after it's been used and worn in.

Rarechic has the Molly and the Josey (you said that you were looking for styles outside of the Skye) on sale right now:
  6. I the Moni on sale and it had some minor scratches that came out with leather conditioner and i havent got a scratch since I bought it. It has held up very well!