Gryson Elissa Bag $189

1. Otteny.com has the Gryson Elissa Bag on sale for $189, which retails for $525:yahoo:I couldnt find a promo code for the site so if anyone knows one please share.

Gryson_.jpg

2. Beautiful bag but it's alittle on the smaller side for me as it measures 10" wide, 5" high and 3" deep. It's only in black. Would be a great buy @ $189.00 for someone! Thanks so much for posting!

3. You're welcome. It being kinda small was one of my concerns. I hope it's not too small. If so, I could always sell it on eBay. They also have one in white too.

4. hmmmm 10 by 5 inches...can that fit my stuff? it's so cute though and so cheap! ahh tempted...tempted...tempted!! btw, i don't recall ever seeing any coupon codes for otte. it's actually a brick and mortar store, but a small one at that, so i don't know if they do coupon codes very often.

5. I ordered one in Black and should have it Monday. They still have a white one and only 10.00 shipping.

I have the Skye bag so I wanted this one for just "an essentials" bag while shopping, etc. The Price was too incredable to turn down.

Thanks for the Heads up. The store sent me like 5 "personal" messages so they have good service. Thye at first wrote me and told me they had a computer inventory problem and they were out of black and encouraged me to buy the white. I said no Thanks. then later that day they wrote back saying they found they did have a black one and was it okay to send. They seemed very nice and genuine...although probably foreign as the grammar and word structure was quite off in emails.