GRRR! I have to find a new nail salon...

1. I've been a loyal patron of an area nail salon for about 1.5 years now and just went in Wednesday for a back-to-school pedi. I hadn't been to the salon in about a month (REALLY needed that pedi) and the salon had made a few changes in my massage chairs (great), new lovely manicure chairs (great), and a new display case filled with fake LVs and Coach bags :rant: ! Most of them were really bad fakes, the LV bags didn't look real by a long shot, but the Coach bags looked pretty legit and they had a whole bunch of fake Damier wallets that looked reasonably good. I'm bummed because I do really like that salon, it's super clean and has great prices, but I'm not going to go to a salon doing something illegal.

<sigh> I see a lot of nail and hair salons selling fake bags around here, what gives?! You ladies or gents have the same problem?
  2. I think someone will eventually get them on the fake bags so I would just go there and get my nails done. I mean if you are happy with them and they do good work their stupidity on the fake bags should not be a big issue for your because they probably will stop selling them soon. You could also report them if it bothers you so much.
  3. Let me guess... are you in California? I just moved from there, and in LA that seemed to be the big trend. I guess a lot of salons (and even dry cleaners!) are starting to sell accessories as impulse buys.
    Sad... I would report the salon if I were you! I report eBay fakes all the time to eBay (you just list the item #).