Grr is she trying to get it for cheaper?

1. Soo annoying! Last week before I left for Christmas vacation I was selling a bag to pay for some Christmas shopping. I got an offer that was lower than I wanted but it was still okay so I took it. It was for $750. I sent an invoice and went off on vacation and didn't hear from her the whole time. I didn't think it was a big deal, it's Christmas and she's probably busy.

So yesterday I get an email from her saying she can't pay the money and all she can pay is 500. I was so pissed, she had a whole day to retract her offer or contact me but she didn't! If she didn't want the bag she should have emailed me sooner. I could have had the bag resold by now and I already spent what I was getting for the bag on Christmas gifts! I told her this and I'm still waiting to hear back from her. Hopefully it won't take another 7 days.. What should I do about this? Do you think she's just saying that so she can save 150 on her new bag? What would you do? I just hate giving negative feedback but I may have to...
  2. I think you can report her as a non paying bidder. You will get to relist the auction for free. And yes after you re-list and eBay decides in your favor, you should neg her.
  3. Same thing is happening to me except the girl actually outbid others to win my auction ($425). She comes back by saying she is having problems with paypal and will send a cashier's check. Didn't hear from her for 2 weeks and then I filed an NPB and now she emails me to say she can only pay $300 for the bag. I sent her a email back saying that she needs to pay $425 and that it's non-negotiable. Still haven't heard back from her and I am still waiting out the 7 day period. NPB are a pain in the @##.

If I were you, I would report her and leave a neg feedback and be done with it. I just have no patience for these people anymore. I am like you where I would hate to mess up my feedback but I now have a separate selling and buying account and I'm done with being held hostage by NPB swho wants to leave retaliatory feedbacks. Good luck!
  4. Sounds like she wants to pay less... that's for sure. :tdown:
  5. All she can pay is $500 for a bag that she agreed to pay $750 for??? Too bad for her then, that is not at all fair or acceptable to you! I say to file a NPB as soon as you can.
  6. I guess she is just a rip off and it is against eBay's rule to bargain price has an item been closed.

If I were you, I just won't wait and pray her to have enough money. It is just time wasting. :crybaby:

Like I said in another thread, when you will relist the item, don't forget to file a NPB (non-paying bidder) so you can get eBay to return you the end-of-sale fee... you lost time already, try losing less money.

Here is the NPB filing link for your easy reference: