Growing Stella Collection?

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
so, I already own a black LE stella... but last night I bought another stella in the washed rose color (I think it's called washed rose)

I know some of you other girls have more than one stella, just curious what colors you have...

or if you think i'm insane to buy another stella?

I just saw the color and thought it was different than anything I have as of now....

I definitely don't think you're insane at all! I've always regretted not buying a Stella in black (I have one in Wine red).

They are really functional bags and I find myself constantly reaching for it.

You are not crazy for buying another Stella. The colors and hardware are totally different. They don't have the same style names as well: Stella and New Stella. =)

Washed Rose is a Soft Calf color from Fall 2004 (along with Black, Indigo, Maroon, Sap Green, Bark, Thistle).

i'm actually carrying my berry stella today! :smile: Washed Rose is one of my favorite colors, i think Fall 2004 has the best colors! i love almost all the colors from Fall 04 collection.

Almost bought myself the black LE stella too, perhaps someday....if i can still find it ;)

i'm actually carrying my berry stella today! :smile: Washed Rose is one of my favorite colors, i think Fall 2004 has the best colors! i love almost all the colors from Fall 04 collection.

Almost bought myself the black LE stella too, perhaps someday....if i can still find it ;)

You should pick yourself up a LE, Zoink... it's a totally diff. look than the regular pushlock version... I love mine...

Would you like to see the other Stellas from this season?

Bark (NM online)
NML5218_mp.jpg

Indigo (NM online)
NML5218_ap.jpg

Maroon
eBay: Auth Marc Jacobs New Stella leather bag $975 NWT Maroon (item 250039169652 end time Oct-21-06 18:34:42 PDT)

Sap Green
eBay: Auth Marc Jacobs sap green leather Stella bag purse NR (item 140041649197 end time Oct-19-06 19:58:31 PDT)

Would you like to see the other Stellas from this season?
OMG!!! You're so bad!!:smash: It'll be all your fault if i can sleep tonight, thinking abt all the gorgeous fall colors. I totally lust after Indigo and Sap Green :love: But...i still love my Berry.

i was tempted to get the Butterscotch LE Stella, but then i already have a yellow blake, so i passed. If he comes up with a purple LE one, i'd totally have a bagasm.:nuts:

omg... that indigo.... I think my next stella would have to be one of the gray colors... I missed out on one recently... I'll keep my eyes peeled..

thanks for the photos, bag.lover :smile:

I would die for an Indigo Stella!
I bought a black Stella right after I started visiting tpf, and I use it all the time.
It is definitely one of MJ's best bags IMO and I wish he still made them!