Grow Long Hair

1. Has anyone used any products that actually make your hair grow longer?

2. Just good old vitamins and lots of water!
    My hair seems to grow fast but I really think it's because I rarely heat style it - so there's no breakage and because I take at least one multi a day, usually 2 and drink a lot of water.

3. Frequent short trims help too even though it seems counterproductive....if I get a little trim every 6 weeks my hair grows like CRAZY!

4. I don't think there is anything to make hair grow fast, however take your vitamins and get a hair cut every 5 to 8 weeks to keep the ends healthy.
    I also use a good Shampoo by Kerastase and Goldwell, both products are wonderful for long hair and I stay away from chemical treatments..like color or perms.
    here is my mane...:tender:
    [​IMG]

5. Bags4Me your hair is gorgeous!!!

6. Aww!! thanks:tender:

7. I've heard that prenatal vitamins can help your hair grow, but I haven't tried it.

8. True, my nails and hair always grew stronger and better when on them. But regular multis should be close to as good, usually prenates have extra iron and folic acid.

9. I hate you.....(j.joking)

10. bags4me, your hair is gorgeous!!!!

11. check sephora.com for Phyto hair and nail vitamins, I have been on them for three months and they really work!

12. YES :yes: ! I have been taking prenatal vitamins for past 6 months and my nails and hair are growing so fast and so healthy!!

13. oh my god.. i hate you too. wow you have AMZING hair.. soo jealous..

14. :crybaby:

15. Thanks, I am all about bags and hair;)