Groupon selling Bal?!

Jan 16, 2012
I was totally weirded out when I saw Groupon listing Balenciaga bags! Some looked authentic, while others looked a little fishy.... Can somebody tell me if they have ever seen a Bal bag in these colors? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450144534.129789.jpg

I was totally weirded out when I saw Groupon listing Balenciaga bags! Some looked authentic, while others looked a little fishy.... Can somebody tell me if they have ever seen a Bal bag in these colors? View attachment 3214302

The color looks like Jaune Citronnade from this years S/S collex...but what is odd to me is the color of the fabric around the zipper. Normally it will match the bag quite well; this looks almost lime green. While I know Bal's can photograph weird, a quick google search doesn't find images of other bags (with and without the gold h/w) showing such an obvious discrepancy.
Who knows if these bags are authentic or not? They don't list where they come from or how many they have, so I guess it's buyer beware.

The color looks like Jaune Citronnade from this years S/S collex...but what is odd to me is the color of the fabric around the zipper. Normally it will match the bag quite well; this looks almost lime green. While I know Bal's can photograph weird, a quick google search doesn't find images of other bags (with and without the gold h/w) showing such an obvious discrepancy.
Who knows if these bags are authentic or not? They don't list where they come from or how many they have, so I guess it's buyer beware.

This was my first thought exactly. The zipper fabric is throwing me off.

They've been selling them for at least a week if not longer. I know bals can be hard to photograph color wise so that might be why the colors are off looking but they all look like colors from the past few seasons. The description says that it's returnable so if it seems off to you when you get it you can get your money back. I didn't hear about Groupon selling fake Prada when was that?

They've been selling them for at least a week if not longer. I know bals can be hard to photograph color wise so that might be why the colors are off looking but they all look like colors from the past few seasons. The description says that it's returnable so if it seems off to you when you get it you can get your money back. I didn't hear about Groupon selling fake Prada when was that?

Can't remember the exact thread, but just did a quick search and this thread warns about groupon selling fakes (though not specifically Prada...though Bal and Gucci are listed).

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...-you-report-website-shops-sellers-296898.html

If you search this thread for "groupon", you will find that Pradas have been called out as fake from Groupon.

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-sh...rada-read-1st-page-before-posting-899598.html

Also, if you search the Gucci authentication thread, you will find those have been called out as fake from Groupon as well.

Sounds like Groupon offers refunds, but if they are known for selling fakes, personally wouldn't chance it. Just not worth the hassle.