Handbags & Purses

Group Bespoke - Hold Me in glossy black leather with RED lining

xine267 Posted By xine267 Posted Oct 6, 2009

1. Hello Everyone,

My second thread on TPF is to ask if anyone else is interested in a full-size Hold Me in glossy black leather with a RED lining. I have lusted after this Louboutin-esque combination FOREVER and have only recently discovered the Bespoke option on the website. I'm in seventh heaven ... anyone care to join me?

Xine :smile:

(I apologise if there is already a group bespoke for this, I did a quick forum search and couldn't find one .. )

2. I think this would be a great bag! I'm waiting for my maxi in Orange. Good luck!

3. Ooh, maxi in orange sounds gorgeous!
    I've just created a BE Couture group order for the black Hold Me - but I decided on pebbled black leather in the end. Now fingers crossed that 7 other people want it :smile:

Also created a BEC for a pebbled black Clutch Me with red lining! Then I had to ban myself from the website before I ordered the world, seriously thinking it would be easier for my boss to pay my salary directly to BE ;)

4. Have you thought about Black Crash for the hold me? I think that would look great. A little bit of shine, but still super durable.

Good luck getting some momentum. I missed the boat on the Orange, so I had to do BEC.

5. I did think about the Crash leather, but I have a BEC Hold Me in Chocolate Crash with pink lining on order so thought I'd try a different leather this time round.

The orange Hold Mes are GORGEOUS, I've been looking at all the pictures of the group bespoke order and I WANT!!

6. Well, if you really do want on, there is one on Bonanzle that is a steal! I think it's $260.