1. OK, so yesterday I was carrying my wisteria spy and ran into some one I know at the store. We were standing and chatting and then she asked if she can try my bag on. I said sure and before I knew it, she flips it on her shoulder and when she handed it back to be the top of the flap had some sweat stains on it (she had a tank top on)!!!:yucky: OMG!!!:throwup: I thought I was going to be sick!!! I was speeding all the way home so I can spray the poor bag with some Lysol disinfectant spray as soon as possible!!! I mean WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!:wtf::hysteric:
  2. That is so rude. Get your own bag!
  3. What!?
  4. :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:
  5. yack....eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww..NASTY......!!!!!!!!!
  6. OMG! That is so freakin gross. She should get her own Wister Spy to sweat all over on :rant: :lol:
  7. OK, I am really trying to talk myself out of the sweat stains theory!!!:wtf: But what else could it be? The marks went away by the time I got in the car. Anyhow, I think I am going to dry clean the bag now!!!:lol: At least Lysol spray gave me a little piece of mind. I sprayed the bag when I got home and left it outside to dry.:nuts:
  8. That is soooo gross!
  9. I'm speachless, that is just :yucky:
  10. OMG nasty nasty nasty!
  11. Aiieee! Nasty!

Maybe it was...deodorant? Did it smell?
  12. OH no. That is horrible Irene. I'm so glad that the Spy was not stained.
  13. ewww... now everytime ull carry the bag u'll remember the gross sweat! LOL not good!
  14. After my DH came home I asked him to smell the bag and tell me what it smells like! He said it smells like leather. Then I told him WHY I asked him to smell it and now he is really grossed out!!!:lol:
  15. eeeeewwwwwwww...i would be sooooooo grossed out!!!!!!!!!! :throwup: