Groom line; here to stay?

1. Is this a limited line? Have any of you purchased the porte monnaie rond? Do you think it is worth the price? :confused1:

2. Yup, it's limited(or seasonal, heck, I don't know. I just know it's not permanent. lol:p) I purchased the Porte Monnaie Rond and I love it!!!:heart: So, I think it's worth the price, but if you are deciding between the Rond and the Cles, I would go for the Cles since it's shape offers more versatility. Credit cards fit more nicely in the Cles. :yes:

3. ^^ Yes, it is limited. And I personally prefer the look of rond (it's really cute), but I would get a cles instead as it's more practical. ;)

4. I bought both but returned the rond cause it couldn't fit my credit cards. Get the rond if you don't carry any cards. :yes:

5. I bought the ronde for aesthetic reasons and adore it! I vote for the ronde...

I use other cles for being practical...

6. I think the cles is worth the price, and the agenda.. seriously if it is limited, grab something really quickly, cuz im sure you will regret not purchasing the "little man" hehe

7. It's a great collection, it's only seasonal I guess