Groom line auction.

1. Hey guys, Im not sure if anyone saw this yet. But its an auction for the Groom PORTE MONNAIE ROND.

I think it looks cute, I cant wait until it releases over in the US.

https://www.poupetteluxe.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=839094629

Opps, I hope this isnt regarded as a selling post. I just wanted to share the pictures. Let me know if it gets deleted.

2. I personally don't like the groom line....(please don't hit me lol), but if anyone else likes it, then go for it! :biggrin:

3. Cute but the asking price is :push: . It's not going to be that expensive when released, right? Hehe cos I want one.:smile:

4. The line should do well - it'll come in handy just for Xmas time!

Yeah I don't know if I would spend that much for it - as most of you know I think The Groom looks like a Legoman instead.

5. When I spoke with 866 tonight they said sometime in october....I want one now! But don't want to pay that price lol

6. Well hey maybe you might change your mind when you see them in person! I know it looks a little odd in the lookbooks, but maybe when your holding one - you may just fall in love with it!

Like when the Denim bags arrived last week before launch date, at first I was like WTF...but the back packs are really cute, and the 3 accessories!

So you could change your mind about The Groom line! hehe.

7. How come eBay sellers can put their hands on items that are not even arrived in the store? Pastilles keychain, groom collection, miroir line?

I don't understand.

8. I can't wait for the Groom line..I'm definitely getting a key/coin case..it's too cute not to!

9. Sometimes the people are members of the press (written, especially) and get select items ahead of time. The items they get are normally VIP Press items and once they get them, for the most part, they can do whatever they want with them, including sell them.

10. I want the Groom Rond so badly...can't wait! :wlae:

11. Thanks for the info, now I get it. That's why we saw the miroir pochette in the harpers bazaar.

12. it looks really cute to me. does anyone know what the price will be? thanks! queen

13. It is SO CUTE!!!:tender:

14. I think somewhere around $280 gosh I can't remember ..I am in waiting list for this

15. I want to get a Porte-Monnaie Rond or a Cles... either in green or blue... not sure which color I want.. :p