Groom Launch Special Event

1. The last two days of this month:yahoo:
    SCP & other select stores will have an in store event with models dressed as Groom Guy & treats!!!!!:yahoo: So that is when we can pick up our goodies & have some fun while doing it!!!!
    I love my SA! :wlae:
  2. how exciting! I wonder if for the Miroir release they will have the models dress up as aluminum foil :p
  3. :lol:
    :lol: :lol: That might just make my husband more inclined to purchase those extra Miroir pieces I am craving.
  4. Thanks for the info taco!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Why dont i ever get invited!!!!!!!!
  6. Selena, you should walk in Paris Hilton style and demand an invitation! :lol:
  7. How fun! :yahoo:
  8. Seriously Selena, you have way more LV than me. I am still in shock at being invited. Coolest thing that has happened to me in a loooong long time. Just ask you favorite SA.
  9. do you need an invitation to go in during this event?
  10. Ooooh if they're doing that in Toronto, I will definitely try try try to get a photo with a life groom (oh he better be hot !).
  11. Aw I wish my store would do this.
    Mine only has trunk shows/previews..those are fine but eh.
    I want them to do something FUN.
  12. ha ha ha! awesome, if you get pics, i want to seee!!!!:yes: you better get some pics of some SIZZILING grooms for us!!!
  13. I don't think so. My SA said the S/O event is invitation only, but he didn't say anything about this one. I am pretty sure that this is going on at other LVs, I think Laurence or another tpfer
    mentioned that his store is going to have a groomsman too.

I still don't know how I got on the invitation list for the S/O...I really don't spend that much:angel:
  14. Oh I'll make him carry my baggage.. :graucho::graucho:
  15. :lol: I love this place!:lol: