Groom collection pic

1. I'm posting this real quick since I'm at work. I found a pic of the Groom collection by doing a google search. I did a print screen since it's only a cache apparently from an msn group (that also means it's not an official pic and I can't be sure of the authenticity)
    Here it goes (click to expand):
  2. Ohhh Yeah, When I was going through the upcoming bags book, I saw that, Not for me so I didn't linger. Guess MJ is trying to appeal to the metrosexuals. Any guys out there going for it???:biggrin:
  3. I'm a girl and definitely not for me...bring back cherry blossom or something like that! lol
  4. I'm not too sure. But I like interesting and limited pieces so it may be fun as an agenda or cles. Have to see it in person.
  5. i love the stripes!!! they are tdf but you can buy a normal agenda and have lv do that for you plus have initals paited on as well
  6. Personally, I love it! It's so retro.
  7. :hrmm: I don't find these attractive by any sense of the word but I'm sure they will sell,afterall it's LV ;) .
  8. I don't like them that much either.
  9. I wouldn't mind a small accessory like cles.:biggrin:
  10. I'm not feeling it.
  11. I think they are cute...and definately different!LOL!
  12. Small cles I think must's cute !Thank you for sharing.I've been looking forward to see the pics.:biggrin:
  13. gotta see these in person...looks interesting, though.
  14. I was expecting to hate it but I really like the retro look and stripes. :shocked: I think I would get either a cles or coin purse!
  15. I like it, very very nice!!